Randy is a senior attorney with Wilson Cribbs + Goren and has been practicing law since 1984. He is Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Randy assists clients with a wide variety of commercial real estate matters, including commercial leasing, acquisitions and dispositions of real estate assets of all types, as well as the preparation and negotiation of commercial loan documentation for borrower and lenders.
“When clients come to me they are often committing substantial amounts of money to a real estate project. I try to analyze the possible risks and mitigate them as much as possible given the nature of the transaction and the client’s business objectives.”
Randy’s extensive experience in commercial real estate, his communications skills, commitment to client service, efficiency, honesty, and reliability have made him well regarded by his peers in the real estate industry. As much as he enjoys the complexities of his practice and seeing his clients achieve their business goals, it’s the long-term relationships that Randy values most.
Randy earned his B.A. from the University of Texas in 1981, Phi Beta Kappa, and obtained his J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law in 1984. He is an avid runner, cyclist and volunteers his time for the Memorial Park Conservancy.
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Finance
- B.A., University of Texas, 1981
- Phi Beta Kappa
- J.D., University of Texas, 1984
+Certifications and Licenses
- State Bar of Texas, 1984
- Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Houston Bar Association
- Real Estate Law Section
- Board Certified: Commercial Real Estate Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Recognized in Real Estate, The Best Lawyers in America© (Woodward/White, Inc.), 2022, 2023
- AV Preeminent® : The highest peer rating standard for professional excellence by Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™