Craig is a transactional attorney who focuses his practice on an array of real estate matters. He strives to provide his clients with clear and efficiently drafted documents to accomplish their goals and business purposes.
Before joining Wilson Cribbs + Goren, Craig practiced in the corporate services group of Adams & Reese LLP's Houston office. There he focused on mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, and corporate governance matters.
Craig obtained his B.A. in Government and Political Science with minors in Business Foundations and Sociology from the University of Texas. He then earned his J.D. from South Texas College of Law Houston where he served as Vice President of the Real Estate and Construction Law Society.
Craig grew up in the Houston suburb of Kingwood. When he's not in the office, he enjoys playing golf and spending time with friends, family, and his corgi - Archie.
- Real Estate Transactions
- B.A. Government and Political Science, University of Texas, Austin (2014)
- Business Foundations Minor
- Sociology Minor
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, Houston (2017)
+Certifications and Licenses
- State Bar of Texas (2017)
- South Texas College of Law - Vice President Real Estate and Construction Society