Texas Real Estate Law
Since 1985, we have focused on real estate law, developing a reputation of excellence in our field. Our attorneys have handled matters covering the entire spectrum of real estate law.
We understand the business of real estate, which enables us to provide a higher level of legal representation. Our attorneys participate in many real estate industry organizations such as:
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- The Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute (CCIM)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Association of Commercial Real Estate Professionals (ACRP)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
Our attorneys are leaders in many of these organizations, and our firm is a frequent sponsor of real estate industry events. We often provide speakers, moderators and panelists at real estate industry educational functions. We are the longest continuous sponsor of CCIM in Houston. Reid Wilson is a former District Counsel Chair for ULI-Houston and Chair of the Governance Committee.
Additionally, nine (Wilson, Goren, Groff, Karim, Marre, Olsen, Soltis, Lerner, Izfar) of our attorneys are Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, which requires a substantial level of experience and commitment of real estate law practice, recommendations from experienced real estate practitioners and a comprehensive exam.
Our extensive expertise allows us to provide a high level of service to all of our clients in every aspect of real estate law.