Texas Bankruptcy & Creditor Rights
Our attorneys successfully handle borrower/creditor disputes in state and federal court (including bankruptcy court), including mediation and arbitration.
One of our Houston bankruptcy attorneys is Fred Cribbs, who is Board Certified in Texas Business Bankruptcy Law, and has practiced in the field for over 25 years.
Areas of Bankruptcy & Creditor Rights Practice:
- Chapter 7: Creditor and only select Real Estate Entity Debtors
- Chapter 13: Creditor Only
- Chapter 11: Creditor and select Real Estate Entity Debtors
- Foreclosures: Real and Personal Property (Judicial and Non-judicial)
- Lender Liability
- Deeds in Lieu of Foreclosure
- Non-bankruptcy Workouts
- Note Purchases
- Priority Issues among Creditors
- Commercial Collections