Year Joined the Firm
- Real Estate Law
- Lending Law
- B.A. Law, Baylor University, 1983
- Phi Beta Kappa
- National Merit Scholarship
- J.D., Baylor University, 1985, cum laude
- Dean's List
- Baylor Law Review
- Shank, Irwin, Conant, Williamson & Grevelle Scholarship
Bar Admittance & Certifications
- State Bar of Texas, 1985
- Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Houston Bar Association
- Real Estate Law Section
- Board Certified: Commercial Real Estate Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas Board of Law Examiners
- Board Member (term expires 2011)
- Banking Code Revision Task Force - 1994
- Legislation replacing the 1943 Texas Banking Code with the 1995 Texas Banking Act
- Certified, LEED Green Attorney
- Texas Association of Bank Counsel
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Houston
- Board Member, 2011-2012
- American Jurisprudence Award in Evidence, University of Houston, 1984.
- Jerry L. Beane Award for excellence in writing, Baylor Law Review.
- "Teaching By Example," The Houston Lawyer, Jan./Feb. 1995, Vol. 32, No. 4, p. 39.
- "Keeping Up With Landlord/Tenant Law," The Houston Lawyer, Oct./Nov. 1988, Vol. 26, No. 2, p. 39.
- "Is the New Texas Drunk Driving Statute Unconstitutional?" 36 Baylor L. Rev. 565 (1984)